The Seattle Seahawks have unveiled a revamped menu at CenturyLink Field for the 2016 season.
Featuring a wide array of food and beverage offerings, this menu will be available for all events at CenturyLink Stadium–including Seattle Sounders FC matches.
The organization is always looking to exceed fan expectations every opportunity and fan feedback collected throughout the season played a vital role in many of the upgrades.
A point of emphasis with the updates is the addition of more local options from established Pacific Northwest companies. Seattle chef and proprietor of some of the Seattle area’s finest restaurants, including Seastar Restaurant and Beardslee Public House, John Howie will transform four concessions stands on the club level into versions of these acclaimed restaurants. Beginning this season, fans will also enjoy featured items from two other Seattle favorites – Ezell’s Famous Chicken and Kraken Congee. Regional vendors Beecher’s, Ivars, Rain Shadow Meats, and Uli’s return with expanded menus, and two additional Kidd Valley stands were added.
Fans in attendance may choose from more than 20 different local craft beer sections and Washington wines on all levels of the stadium, including at the new Tapped and Corked lounge on the main concourse.
The Seahawks have also designated specific stands to feature healthier fare for fans with special diets, food allergies and other dietary preferences, including gluten-free items and vegetarian choices.
In honor of the fans, the Seahawks will offer the 12s Combo at all seven Seattle Dogs locations throughout the stadium. The combo gives fans two hot dogs, two soft drinks and a popcorn for $12.
By the Numbers
- 23 concession stands throughout the stadium were upgraded
- Nearly half of the total concession stands on the upper level were impacted
- 12 new local food and beverage partners, making local and northwest food and ingredients available at every concession stand
- Seven new stand concepts (Cantina, Chicken & Waffles, Local Eats, all four quick service restaurants in the Delta Sky 360 Club)
- Two new grab and go locations on the upper deck offering heathier fare and quicker service for beer and beverages
Image courtesy of the Seattle Seahawks.